The VGA Extender, AVFX-100-TR enables integrated extension of Analog RGB video, audio and RS-232 interface up to 2km (6,600feet) over single-mode or 300m (985feet) over multi-mode fiber.
Designed for high speed transmission, it uses zero compression technology to deliver perfect graphic data transmission up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) at 60Hz refresh rate. It is designed to multiplex and de-multiplex RGB video, stereo audio, Display Data Channel (DDC) and serial data so as to be linked over two (2) LC fibers. It is compatible with DDC2B up to 100 kHz clock speed.
It gives benefits of all-glass fiber transmission medium, data security, long distance extension up to 2km, easy plug and go installation and no RFI/EMI effects.
• Extends VGA, Audio and RS-232 with both single and multi-mode fiber.
(1) up to 2km (6,600feet) over two (2) single-mode fibers.
(2) up to 300m (985feet) over two (2) multi-mode fibers.
• Maintains high resolution of 1600 x 1200, 24bits colors with zero compression technology.
• Support Auto Tuning mode to refine display quality.
• Complies with DDC2B up to 100kHz of clock speed.
• Provides loop through output in transmitter for a local monitoring.
• Supports RS-232.
• Supports analog stereo (3.5mm) standard jack.
• Offers LED indicators for status (Power, Video, Audio, Data) and Link Error.
• 1U half rack mountable.
• Input power: +5V 3A
• Dimension (WDH): 220 x 140 x 40mm
• Weight: 0.46kg
• Transmitter, Receiver: 1set
• +5V, 3A Power2EA
• AC cord: 1EA
• User manual