DPFX-200-TR ; Real 4K supporting all optical DP1.2 Extender
New optical DisplayPort extender, DPFX-200-TR is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with two (2) LC fibers connection.
The transmitter and receiver set, DPFX-200-TR enables to transmit 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (328feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers, avoiding any tricks like scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
Between the transmitter and the receiver, pure fiber connection by two (2) LC fibers connector gives clean, secure and easy installation with a perfect electrical isolation and no electrical hazard. The DPFX-200-TR can be operated by USB power without external DC power adapter by plugging the supplied USB to DC plug cables to each module.
For other lengths over 100m, please contact our sales representatives, email@example.com for more information.
• Supports 4K and DisplayPort 1.2 standards
• Extends 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz
• Transmits DP data up to 100m (328feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers (50/125um).
• Offers total data rate 21.6Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
• Supports Dual-mode DP (DP++)
• Supports Auxiliary /l²C channel over fiber
• Supports Multi-Stream transport
• Compact design allows direct connect to the DP display.
• Plug & Play
• Auto power switching
• Data security with negligible EMI emission.
• Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission
1) One (1) Transmitter (Tx) and One (1) Receiver (Rx)
2) One (1) 0.2m Male to Female DisplayPort copper cable
3) Two (2) Micro USB to USB cables
4) User’s Manual
※ 2) 0.2m DisplayPort copper cable is strongly recommended to use on TX(Display Source) side only
※ Other options – contact with sales office