The detachable DVI extender, DVFX-100-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
With OPTICIS leading-edge fiber-optic technology, DVFX-100-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz and even more up to 2K resolution of DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over one(1) SC multi-mode fiber.
For better installation and flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring of the information by just plugging to the display. It is also certified with IEC60601-1, 60601-1-2 for medical uses and FCC/CE and Class 3 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
• Extremely small and solid aluminium enclosure
• Easy and simple installation with a single fiber
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in transmitter and signal detection in receiver) LED
• Auto-power switching
• Supports up to WUXGA(1920x1200), 60Hz and even more up to 2K resolution
• Supports bit rate up to 2.25Gbps, which covers 36 bits color depth of 1080p
• Uncompressed DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over one (1) multi-mode fiber with SC terminated
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30~70℃
• Input power: +5V 1A
• Size (WDH): 39 x 56 x 14.6mm