The detachable DVI extender, DVFX-110-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
DVFX-110-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 1,000m (3280feet) over one (1) SC single-mode or 500m (1640feet) over one (1) SC multi-mode fiber. The key features of DVFX-110-TR is, by using an optical passive splitter (OPS-116S), one (1) signal from transmitter can be copied up to 16 times and it gives you a cost effective and space saving installation for various application.
For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging to the display. It is also certified with IEC60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
• Small and solid aluminium enclosure
• Easy and simple installation with a single fiber
• Copies one (1) signal up to 16 times with optical passive splitter (Securing the distance without any
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in transmitter and signal detection in receiver) LED
• Auto-power switching
• Supports up to WUXGA(1920x1200), 60Hz
• Supports bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
• Uncompressed DVI signal up to 1,000m (3280ft) over one (1) single-mode fiber or 500m (1640ft) over
one (1) multi-mode fiberwith SC terminated connector
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 2A
• Size (WDH): 39 x 68 x 14.6mm