HDMI 2.0 active optical cable, HDFC-200, enables to transmit 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (384feet) over plenum graded & LSZH hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
HDFC-200 is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance.
It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper HDMI cable. It can be operated by external USB power on the RX side of the cable. For the devices with insufficient power supply from HDMI source such as media player or signal generator, optional USB power cable on TX side is also available upon request.
High-Retention HDMI connector, which allows for more retention force than standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnect.
HDFC-200 is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility.
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m (328feet) over hybrid cable
• Adopts plenum graded & LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
• Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Supports HDMI2.0 standards feature
• Complies with CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2
• Operates by external USB power on the display (RX) side
• Provides USB power cable on display source (TX) side for insufficient power supply (optional)