M1-100A ; All-Optical Cable for Electrical Isolation
All-optical DVI cable, M1-100A has four (4) fibers for TMDS transmission and transmits uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz, 1080p signal up to 500m (1640feet). It enables to restore EDID of display in an EEPROM of transmitter and also realizes perfect electrical galvanic isolation with all-optical cabling.
For other lengths over 100m, please contact our sales representatives, email@example.com for more information.
• Compact design of end connector allows direct connection to the host video card and display
• Auto-power switching
• Employs a bundled cable of multi-mode fibers
: 50/125 or 62.5/125um, RISER jacket of non-flammable PVC
• Supports WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz and 1080p
• Supports bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
• Extends DVI signal up to 500m (1640feet) over four (4) multi-mode fibers
• Restores EDID of display in an EEPROM of transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 2A
• Size (WDH): 39 x 52.3 x 15.4mm