Point-to-Point HDMI optical cable, M1-2000 has four (4) multi-mode fibers for TMDS transmission and copper wires for DDC/HDCP in a jacket.It supports HDMI1.3 standard up to 1080p with 36bit color depth and also transmits uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz signal up to 100m (328feet). It supplies +5V DC power either from video sources or external power adapter in the shipping group.
For other lengths over 100m, please contact our sales representatives, email@example.com for more information.
• Plug & Play
• Supports up to 36bit color depth HDMI1.3, 1080p, or VESA standardWUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz
• Extends signal up to 100m (328ft) over four (4) multi-mode fibers
• Powered from source (HDMI #18pin or DVI #14pin) or +5V power adapter
• DDC/HDCP over embedded copper wires
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 1A
• Size (WDH): 77 x 21.5 x 20.5mm
• M1-2000 optical cable: 1EA
• +5V 1A power adapter:1EA
• User manual