OPTICIS DVI/USB KVM switcher, OKVM-41Uis designed to allow to access to one (1) out of four (4) computers. It provides a simple, reliable and effective method of accessing multiple computers and enables user be capable of controlling any one of four (4) computers at any time.
OKVM-41U supports WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution transmission without frame dropping and compression and USB 2.0 for keyboard and mouse.
Front panel switch buttons and RS-232 serial port for serial data emulators like hyper terminal are provided to control OKVM-41U. And the customized key pad by RS-232 can be supplied as an option.
OKVM-41U will increase your productivity by being applied for accession to visual inspection equipment in clean room or multiple servers in control room. Together with OPTICIS fiber-optic KVM extension module, M5-1003, it wouldbe the best KVM solution for the application where high resolution video contents and its long extension are must.
• Allows access to one (1) out of four (4) computers
• Supports DVI, USB inputs and outputs
• Maintains high resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz refresh rate
• Complies with DDWG1.0 for DVI
• Supports USB 2.0
• Provides various options for easy switching
(1) Front panel buttons
(2) Command code through RS-232 communication
(3) Customized key pad through RS-232
• Complies with optical DVI cables or optical KVM extenders at both sides of inputs and outputs
• Complies with all OS such as Windows, Sun Solaris, Linux and Unix
• Robust 19” rack-mountable enclosure
• Size (WDH): 444 x 165 x 44mm
• Weight: 1.5Kg